Makita GV7000C 180mm Disc Sander
This Makita GV7000C 180mm powerful but lightweight (4.4 lbs) vertical sander makes quick work of sand-jobs with less operator fatigue. Its trigger lock-on button takes the stress off your trigger finger during those extended jobs. An electronic variable speed control maintains the desired operating speed under load. Makita designed this sander with the motor over the pad for better balance and control. Your purchase includes wrench 17, wrench 28, a side handle, a sanding lock nut, an 80-grit sanding disc, and rubber pad 170.
Its trigger lock button takes the stress out of your trigger finger during these extended jobs. An electronic variable speed control maintains the desired operating speed under load. Makita designed this sander with the motor on the pad for better balance and better control. Orbital sanders aren’t overly aggressive, so it’s hard to remove too much material. Due to the size of this machine it is suitable for sanding in those areas with restricted access to other such sanders, such as railings, spindles and gates etc. Thanks to the unique design, you have the ability to handle either straight or ornate pieces of wood without running into the risk of damage.
- Lightweight for Easy Control (4.4 lbs.)
- Variable Speed (2,500 – 4,700 rpm) for Desired Application
- Electric Speed Control Maintains Speed Under Load
- Soft Start Feature Gradually Brings Tool to Speed
What’s in the Box
- Wrench 17 (781008-0)
- Wrench 28 (782412-6)
- Side Handle (152491-2)
- Sanding Lock Nut (224517-1)
- Sanding Disc 80 Grit (742071-8)
- Rubber Pad 170 (743012-7)
- Sanding Disc: 7″
- Wool Bonnet: 7″
- No Load Speed: 2,500-4,700 rpm
- Amps: 7.9
- Spindle Thread: 5/8″ – 11
- Overall Length: 8-1/4″
- Net Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-03774-7